Preparing For A Bridal Show
Well it's that season again...Bridal Show Season!!! If you are a bride or groom getting married, I suggest you visit at least one bridal show during your engagement. You can really get a lot of ideas, meet some reputable vendors and taste some fab food and desserts.
But since these large (and small) shows can reek havoc on a person who does not like crowded spaces, I've inserted a survival guide below to help you through and make it an enjoyable experience:
- Know your budget before visiting a bridal show
- Pre-register for the show and make a list of those vendors you must meet.
- Plan to spend several hours at the show visiting with vendors.
- So wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Bring a members of the your bridal party or family with you to the show
- Bring a large bag or backpack to collect plenty of materials, magazines and samples from the show.
- Collect information from every vendor even if you aren't sure you'll need it.
- Bring a calendar to make appointments
- Bring labels with your name, wedding date, contact information and e-mail address to put on the exhibitors registration sheets. This will save your hand :)
- Arrive at least one hour before the bridal show to get a good seat.
- Bring along your color swatches and photo ideas to reference when speaking with vendors.
- ...and have fun!
Until next time...WEDologize!