Wedding Make-up: Preparing For Your Big Day
Brides are so focused on the wedding gown, that they tend to leave out other factors in creating their wedding day look. The one I want to address in this blog post is wedding day make-up and prepping your skin.
- If you have skin issues, reach out to a dermatologist 5-6 months before the wedding to start a skincare regime.
- If you don't already...make sure to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water
- Always have a make-up trial with the artist 3-4 months before your wedding, even if there is a fee involved involved. You do not want to be shocked by your "look" on one of the most important days of your life.
- Speak with your make-up artist at least a month before the wedding to confirm date, time and location.
- Ask your make-up artist about the brand of lipstick you will be wearing on wedding day and purchase a tube for touch-ups.
- Never get a facial the day before or on your wedding day in case of breakouts or skin irritation.
- Have you wedding make-up applied at least one-hour before you are to put on your wedding gown.
Until next time WEDologize!
(photo credit - www.RushPhotoVideo.com)